Site Meter

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More Digital

Last night I printed out the catalog pages for my MDS - but only the ones that were text since I didn't want to print 97 pages of B&W images - what good does that do? Anyway, as I was going through all the stuff that I got when I purchased my MDS, I decided I would play with some of it. I first had to reload the elements from the Sale-a-Bration CD that I bought that had several kits and stamps on it so that I could use it with the MDS program rather than my Photoshop CS4. I chose a printed Marina Mist for my background paper and then added Perfect Plum grosgrain ribbon. I used the brads from the Vanilla hodgepodge hardware set and used just the word Bliss from the set. I modified the oval punch and matted it with Marina Mist - added shadows and the card is complete. I have this actual stamp set as well, so I could easily recreate this card - perhaps change the ribbon up a bit since I don't have this color ribbon in my stash. Now I just need to make something astonishing - and what better day to do it than today. It is cloudy and there is threat of thunderstorms and rain again today. I don't have to work, but I do have Civil Air Patrol tonight. I have been working on stuff for that, and have a bit more to do - but I just want to relax. I am reading the latest Fern Michael's Sisterhood book - and it is so good I just can't put it down - so I will probably read until the book is done - by then I will be sleepy and want to take a nap - so I just might.
I hope your day is going well - thanks for stopping by the spa today.
~Paula~

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

This is the one set I have of Stampin' Up & I love how it stamps & how much creativity there can be in this one set.
I hae to say I think our colours are a wonder together & I can imagine this one in reality.
Paula (PEP)