Site Meter

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

STAMPIN' UP - Place an order for a Surprise

Yes, I have FINALLY made the decision after many many ponderings - to become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. I LOVE their products - especially their color-coordinated cardstock and inks. Their markers last longer than any I have used, in my honest opinion.
If you are interested in placing an order - you can do that HERE. When you place your order with me, I will send you a surprise.(A token of my appreciation for your support of my new business)
Now, that doesn't mean I will stop coloring with prismacolors - I might even teach a non-stampin' up workshop using the prismas someday - but I will probably order the pencils/watercolor crayons from SU so that I can share my love of coloring at a workshop.
I am still receiving orders of items I have ordered over the last week - nestibilities and Tim Holtz texture plates from Flowers to Flourishes, my last order to my favorite SU Demo ever - she is now my upline!! My first Demo order to SU, and SUGAR NELLIES!! I just got an order yesterday and am waiting for the order that I won - thinking I might need to revisit that one as she might not have an address to send to! :)
So, what are YOU doing for the 4th of July? I am visiting family - and will take colored pencils along - SO portable, as well as some things to make some patriotic cards to send to OWH.Remember, as you CELEBRATE our INDEPENDENCE, remember who is fighting to keep us Free!!

Have a lovely rest of your day and thanks for stopping by the spa!

~Paula~

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

Brilliantly well done. Big step & I wish I lived closer to join one of your Stamping 10s in due course. 4th of July isn't something that happens here in the UK but it's made me think a bit.
Take care.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/