Site Meter

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I WON!!

Yep, that is right!! I was chosen by random.org on the Sugar Nellie site as the winner for this past week. That means that I get to choose THREE Sugar Nellies to be sent to me!! I am so excited about that. I just placed an order for four earlier this week - they have already been 'dispatched' from Scotland! Now, I have the pleasure of ordering more!!
Oh, and while I am speaking of excitement - I have FINALLY taken the plunge! After ordering from Stampin' Up for YEARS - and I have the VERY best Demo ever - I decided to JOIN her team!!! I signed up to be a demo on Friday evening!
Now, I have a little incentive - for those of you that are following me - if you place a Stampin' Up order of $25 or more with me by the end of July I will throw a surprise in with your order. I don't have a site up yet so send me an email with the items you would like to order. If you want to join my Stampin 10 group please leave me a comment with your email and I will get back to you with all the pertinent info.

Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments

~Paula~

No comments: