Site Meter

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits

Since my big push last week to get the 100+ cards sent off to OWH I haven't done much in the way of crafting. Of course, the Easter weekend fell upon me - I did get a card made for my mom and I did make up some little 'baskets' for my teens - that was fun. My mom will go home tomorrow - she doesn't live all that far from us, but far enough to stay over - and then I can get back to my crafting. Of course, it doesn't help that the kids are on Spring break right now, so today we are going to the San Diego Wild Animal Park - they have never been, including my mom and it has been YEARS since I have been there, so it should be an adventurous day - with lot's of pictures to take as well. I can't wait to get the pictures digi-scrapped that I took at the San Diego Zoo last week - GREAT picture of the lion and the koalas too - SO cute!! Out of all the Koala's in the area, there was only one that was awake and that one was far in the back, so I didn't get any GOOD shots of active Koala's. Anyway, the kids are waiting -

Thanks for visiting the spa today, I am sorry I couldn't stick around and visit with you, but feel free to enjoy a beverage while you look around and find inspiration.

~Paula~

No comments: