Site Meter

Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's A VINTAGE Week . . .

. . .over at the 365 card blog and my friend (she truly IS my friend - not just an internet friend, but a real live friend - that now lives thousands of miles away on the West Coast!) Gloria is the sponsor for this week. She is not only on the 365 Card Blog DT but also on the coveted Graphic 45 DT - so she has TONS of Graphic 45 goodies that she has shared with her teamies and now wants to share with a few bloggers. Gloria LOVES doing vintage cards - so that was the theme this week - and I am just getting caught up on all the challenges for the week. On Day 268 the theme was VINTAGE plus a stamp. Well, in my limited supply of stamping items, because my stuff is still 'on the truck', I have this 'vintage' looking tea stamp set. PERFECT for this challenge! I used my Vintage Rose DP on this card again - it is so 'vintage' looking - I think anyway - what do you think?
Well I have some other cards to show you - so stick around, or come on back in a little while when I have uploaded them here.

~Paula~

3 comments:

Pink Dandelion said...

Beautiful vintage style card Paula, love the cake stand. It reminds me of one my grandma had when I was little and used to go around for lunch on Saturdays. Debs xx
Off to bed now so will pop back in the morning to check out your other cards.

Lorraine said...

wow you have been a busy bumble i think it is a very beautiful vintage card love the stamps by the way xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Stunning stamp - so unusual & the way you've 'balanced' it with the design of the paper. Reading these backwards & commenting is brilliant - your red rose on this one echoes the red rose in the previous card - the easel - never mind being a perfect match with the turqoise & brown on this project.
Paula (PEP)