Site Meter

Monday, August 1, 2011

Designer Series Paper

Do You LOVE Designer Series Paper(DSP) as much as I do? You know that I have been working on using up the paper that I have - but then Stampin' Up! entices me to just add to my stash. Well, I must say, it is a deal too good to pass up. You can check on the Sale here. But let me show you a few samples before you head over there - I LOVE the Beau Chateau (122357)this is one that I have on my list of Papers to get this month. Perhaps you like the Paisley Petals (122367) or Beyond The Garden (122342) - you have seen this one on alot of my projects lately. But there are so many more choices and if you order three - you get one for free - so now is the great opportunity to stock up as this sale lasts only until the end of the month.
~Paula~

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

I have a patterned paper purchase ban at present so thanks for some delicious eye candy. I'm being very very good!
Paula (PEP)